Summer at Yale University
LotusSTEM is an ESL summer program powered by the pursuit of knowledge. Held on site at Yale University's Campus, LotusSTEM is a unique opportunity for international high school students to get a head start in college education. Our ESL Training Program is taught by Yale faculty, teachers who will inspire you to expand your world and way of thinking.
Graduates receive a certificate of ESL certification upon completion of the 5 week program.
Students Get to Pick 1 of the Following 3 Program Tracks:
OPTION 1: ESL+STEM
An ESL Summer Program staffed by Yale Faculty? Yes, we are categorically different from any other ESL school.
• TOEFL exam preparation (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
• Pronunciation, American idioms, grammar practice etc.
• Immersion in American culture through history and literature
• Progress tests and regular counseling with your teacher
• Small class sizes, with all textbooks and learning materials included
OPTION 2: ACTIVITIES+ESL
We packed in four amazing tracks of non-stop student activities and summer fun! Learn from:
• Music composition and theory from Jazz Legend Neddy Smith
• Fashion & business advice from the guru behind NYC’s Frock Swap
• Learn torts with Mock Trail with NYC’s Shapiro Tamir Law Group
• Video production with the Director of the recently released Pinwheel
• Meditation training, college counseling, and Psychology 101
OPTION 3: STEM+ACTIVITIES
Ever think of making your own iPhone app but have no idea how? Science Technology Engineering Mathematics (STEM) is your new life experience:
• App Building with Andy, an computer technology researcher for Apple
• New web technologies & interactive design methods
• History, basics, and new frontiers of robotics
Drawn from the registred students on the system and covers all the tuition and fees.
One full scholarship available, receptient will be announced on our Facebook Page
Overnight program fee of $9900 includes:
- Airport transfers in the U.S.,
- Activities and trips,
- Local bus pass.
Does not include airfare, airport transfers in home country, visas, medical insurance, spending money.
Day program fee of $6900 includes:
- Activities and trips,
- Dinner during trips only.
Deposit of $1000 required with registration. Fully refundable until May 31, 2014. $750 refundable until May 30, 2014.
2nd installment of $4000 due May 30, 2014 for overnight students; $2900 for day students.
Final payment of $4900 due May 31, 2014 for overnight students, $3000 for day students.
BONUS: Pay in full by May 15, 2014 and save 10%!
Lotus will send you an invoice so you can complete your order securely using your preferred payment method. Thank-you for registering with Lotus STEM.